Thursday, August 12, 2010

Taylor perks up...

3 shots down....many many more to come!
Even in the few days Taylor has been on his medication, we have seen little improvements here and there.  For instance, the last 3 months Taylor has rarely given out smirks, smiles or giggles like he did in months 4-5.  On Sunday night, just before bedtime, Taylor went on a 5 minute smiling tirade.  Check out the You Tube video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7-UEWhrNYU

We believe Taylor was giving us a sign that everything is going to be OK and there will be great things in store.
:)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear he is smiling away! Super cute little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, Lane, and Taylor! What a nightmare that every parent can not imagine going through. My heart cries out for all of you as I can not even fathom the emotional pain watching your child go through something like this. I will be praying for you guys that God will continue to give you both wisdom, strength, and great faith in Him. He will never leave your side or Taylor's. He created Taylor with a purpose and He chose you as parents. I am so glad that you guys kept pushing on to find an answer for him. I really want to watch the video on you tube but it will not let me click on the link. Can anyone else view it or is it just me!? Im so happy he is smiling!!What joy I am sure it brings to you both!! I will be praying I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don, Rett, & I are thinking about you all the time. Taylor is the cutest! I hope we can get Rett & Taylor together for a playdate one day soon!

    ReplyDelete