Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tay Makes a Big Splash at GiGi's Gala Fundraiser

Taylor's buddy - Jamal Anderson
Tonight was a special night.

We attended a fundraiser for GiGi's Playhouse.  There are currently 8 in the U.S. and in 2 months, our friend Adrienne Mulligan will be opening the 9th in Atlanta.  GiGi's Playhouses are Down syndrome awareness and educational centers that provide resources, specialized teaching, and support to individuals with Down syndrome, their families and the community...all for free.  (www.GiGisPlayhouse.org) 

Taylor looks forward to introducing you to GiGi's next time you visit.
:)

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear how well he is doing! It brings tears of joy to my eyes as I know how much you both went through. God is really watching over you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so HAPPY to see that all is going so well with Tay. That is a BEAUTIFUL pix of him. He is so BIG now. I can't wait to see him so I can give him a real BIIIGGG hug. I continously lift you guys up. I am here if you need me. Love his car ride video as well.

    ReplyDelete